How to clean Motor boat ?
1.4 Cleaning the Watercraft
Before storing the watercraft for a long period, you are advised to clean it.
1) Wash down the hull, handlebars, and drive unit with fresh water.
2) Rinse the engine and bilge area with fresh water. Drain off all water and wipe up
remaining moisture with clean, dry rags.
Do not use water to flush the engine.
3) Spray the engine's exterior with Silicone Protectant and Lubricant.
4) Wax the hull with a non-abrasive wax such as Silicone Wax.
5) Wipe all vinyl and rubber components, such as the seat and engine compartment seals,
with a vinyl protectant.
6) Spray the metal parts with a layer of rust-preventing agent to prevent the corrosion.